As the owner of a small business, your email marketing strategy is crucial. In fact, it's a tried and true digital marketing technique, which is likely to generate a significant number of leads. However, you'll need the right software to do it. Here are a few of the most important things to look for when you're choosing a program for your promotional email campaign:
- As a small business owner, you may need to send out thousands of emails per week or even each day. So, it's important to make sure that you pick a program with sufficient capacity.
- It's essential to make sure that you choose an email marketing program that offers easily accessible customer support. This will help to ensure that you're able to overcome any technical problems that arise.
- Make sure that the program you choose offers plenty of templates to choose from for email design. This will help you create emails that are perfect for your brand.
- Look at the list of plugins that the software offers, and make sure that it offers everything your business will need.
- Many email marketing platforms offer free trials, which are a great way to decide if the program is right for you.
- Ensure that the program will make it easy for customers to take their email address off of your subscriber list.
Choose an Email Marketing Program That's Easy to Use
It's essential to make sure that the email marketing program that you choose is designed with ease-of-use in mind. This is especially important if you're just getting started with email marketing. Here are a few tips that can help you pick a program that's easy to use:
- If you're a business owner who needs to send out thousands of emails each day, it's best to invest in one that offers affordable prices for high-volume email marketing campaigns. Luckily, many providers offer unlimited email.
- Make sure that you choose a program that optimizes the deliverability of your emails, in other words, the software should help to reduce the risk of emails ending up in the spam folder.
- You will also want to be able to segment your subscribers based on their interests so you can track the consumer behavior with regard to opens, link clicks, conversions, etc.
- If you're using an email marketing program for the first time, it's especially important to make sure you pick a program that offers easily accessible customer support.
In order to get the best price on email marketing software, it's best to compare providers. Luckily, you can rest assured that the email marketing tools listed in this guide are among the most affordable options for small business owners, and it's even possible to launch some email marketing campaigns using free software. However, the number of emails that you'll be able to send out will be limited if you choose one of the free options that are available.
Determine if the Program is Right for Business Owners in Your Industry
It's essential to make sure that the program you pick is designed with the needs of business owners in your industry in mind. Here are a few tips that can help you pick one that's well suited to your brand:
- One of the most important things to consider is the software's templates. Look through them to make sure that they're well-suited to business owners in your industry.
- If possible, see which email marketing software programs are used by other business owners in your industry.
- Consider whether or not you need forms for your promotional emails. If you do, make sure that you pick a program that offers easy-to-use lead generation forms.
While there are many tools on the market that you can utilize, it's important to make sure you choose an email marketing tool that's designed with the needs of small business owners in mind. These are often considered to be the best ones on the market:
Not only does Mail Chimp offer a simple, easy-to-use layout, but it's also quite affordable. In fact, you'll be able to quickly send out up to 12,000 emails for free! Here are a few other advantages that this one-of-a-kind email marketing program offers:
- Mail Chimp offers easily accessible customer service. So, you'll be able to quickly have your questions answered whenever issues arise.
- Mail Chimp is compatible with nearly any device, including mobile devices. So, you'll be able to manage your email marketing campaign from anywhere!
- Mail Chimp has gotten numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers, which means that it's likely to be an effective tool for your business too!
If you're looking for a versatile and affordable email marketing tool, then SendinBlue has just what you're looking for. These are a few of the most important features of it that small business owners should know about:
- SendinBlue is trusted by business owners all over the world and in many industries.
- Not only can SendinBlue be used for email marketing, but it's also an excellent tool for SMS marketing. This makes it an exceptionally versatile tool for small business owners.
- SendinBlue makes it exceptionally easy to organize your promotional emails.
- Not only do they offer affordably priced email marketing software, but they also have a free version of it as well. This is a great option for small business owners on a budget, but you'll be limited to 300 emails per day with this plan.
Not only is HubSpot trusted by thousands of businesses around the world, but it offers exceptional ease-of-use and affordable pricing. Here's what you need to know about it:
- HubSpot is one of the most popular email marketing programs available, and it's particularly popular among small business owners.
- HubSpot offers some of the best CRM (customer reputation management) software on the market. So, it's an exceptional tool for just about any small business owner.
- The program allows you to easily create, manage, and optimize email marketing campaigns for nearly any brand.
- You can get a HubSpot plan for only $45 a month, which makes it one of the cheaper options available. Furthermore, this plan makes it easy to send out thousands of emails.
As a business owner, ConvertKit makes it possible to easily send emails to subscribers. Not only does it feature affordable prices and a simple design, but it also offers the following key advantages for small business owners of all kinds:
- ConvertKit offers exceptional affordability with plans that start at only $9 a month. Furthermore, the company offers a 14-day free trial, which is a great way to see if it's right for your business.
- You can choose a free plan. Though, it's important to note that you'll be restricted to 500 subscribers. Also, the features are limited compared to paid plans.
If you're a small business owner and are looking for a new email marketing software program or are developing an email marketing strategy for the first time, Aweber could be the tool for you. Here's why it's a great way to improve your small business:
- Aweber can be integrated into a WordPress website, which makes it perfect for an email marketing campaign that directs potential customers to specific landing pages.
- A premium version of it is available for $16.15 a month if you choose annual billing, and it's only $19.99 a month if you're billed monthly.
- Aweber offers one of the oldest email marketing programs on the market, which means that the company has had plenty of experience in the industry.
- Aweber offers easily accessible customer support. So, you'll be able to quickly overcome any technical hurdles that you encounter.
One great way to promote your business on the web is to make use of an email marketing program called Drip. Not only is it affordable, easy-to-use, and well-rated by small business owners around the world, but it also offers these important advantages over many other programs on the market:
- While Drip is designed with the needs of all business owners in mind, it's primarily built for companies that specialize in e-commerce.
- Not only does the software make it easy to send out thousands of emails fast, but it can help to facilitate conversations with your audience. This can be a powerful marketing technique for your brand.
- Drip has gotten great reviews from e-commerce business owners in nearly every industry imaginable.
- It's possible to get a plan for as little as $19 per month, but many business owners choose to upgrade.
Constant Contact is one of the most well-known email marketing programs on the market, and it's also affordably priced, easy to use, and highly effective. Here's why it's often considered to be one of the best email marketing tools for small businesses:
- While Constant Contact does not offer a free plan, they do have a 30-day free trial, which is longer than many other programs on the market. So, you'll have plenty of time to see if it's right for you.
- Plans are available for as little as $9.99 a month, which makes them a great option for small business owners on a budget.
- The software is popular among business owners in all sectors of the economy, and it has gotten great reviews.
If you're looking for an email service provider that will allow you to rapidly send out a large number of emails to subscribers, then Get Response offers just what you need. Not only does the software make it easy to quickly reach a large number of people, but it has gotten exceptional reviews and offers affordable pricing. Here are a few reasons why many experts consider it to be one of the best email marketing tools for small businesses:
- You'll be able to automatically respond to emails, which can help to improve your CRM strategy and brand loyalty.
- The software offers live webinars, and they offer a great opportunity to learn about how to use Get Response as effectively as possible.
- Get Response offers easily accessible customer support, which is especially important if you're new to email marketing.
- You'll be able to easily integrate live chat into your website.
Omnisend is often considered to be one of the best email marketing tools available, which makes it a great investment for just about any business. Here's what you need to know about the unique services that the software offers at an affordable price:
- Omnisend offers SMS marketing, which can help you reach a large number of potential customers via text.
- If a customer abandons their cart on your e-commerce site, Omnisend will automatically send out a reminder. This can often significantly increase sales for small business owners.
- It's possible to get started with this one-of-a-kind email marketing program for free, and you don't even need to submit any credit card information.
This email marketing tool is affordably priced, offers exceptional ease of use, and has been rated extremely well by clients. While there are many reasons to consider choosing this email marketing service, these are a few of the most important advantages that it offers small business owners who are sending out promotional or transactional emails:
- Mailmunch offers a free plan, but most small business owners will need one of their paid plans. Luckily, it's possible to get one for only $13.99 a month!
- You'll get 1,000 contacts when you sign up, which makes it a great way to reach out to a new audience.
- The company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
As the owner of a small business, email marketing should be an important part of your overall digital marketing strategy. At E-Marketing Associates we can help you develop and refine your marketing plan, and then implement it to help your business grow. We offer a wide range of digital marketing products from website design, SEO, social media management, to software that can fix and sync local listings so your business information is consistent across the web. To find out how we can help your small business grow, schedule a 15-minute discovery call!