WelcomeE-Marketing Associates develops innovative online marketing products that deliver unequaled ROI for independent hotels and resorts. Following years of online marketing research, EMA’s engineering team developed RevBooster™, a first of its kind product that increases direct bookings while reducing reliance on 3rd party intermediaries (OTA’s).
ProductsOur RevBooster™ product includes SSO 3.0 optimized websites (desktop, tablet & mobile), social media, blogging, social bookmarking, Google+, TripAdvisor and Yelp monitoring and more.
Our WorkFeature-rich RevBooster™ designs will increase direct bookings, revenue, ADR, and help you "Win Back" the guest relationship from OTAs. Design features include; Special Offers, Area Guide, Event Calendar, Mailing List and more.
ResultsWithin 6-9 months of launching RevBooster™, nearly all of our customers experience double-digit year-over-year increases in direct booking revenue on their own website. Do you want these results for your property?
Recent Blog Posts
- Choosing a Twitter Cover Photo for your Hotel Aug 26, 2014
- Convenience is Key with NFC, But is it Right For You? Aug 6, 2014
- Hot in Hospitality: The Top 5 Travel Trends for Summer 2014 Jul 31, 2014
- Creative Marketing During High Demand Jul 30, 2014
- SMS in Hospitality: Text Away to A New and Improved Age of Customer Service Jul 24, 2014
- Thomas Mangas has been appointed Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. in Stamford - NY, USA
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Names Thomas Mangas Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Fairmont Pittsburgh Chef Jason Dalling will host a one-day, pop-up BBQ stand Friday